Pinterest has gained popularity over the last few years and people are now eager to use this social media platform. It is a great source of information and can help you work on projects or personal ideas. Some people including me are still confused about how to post on Pinterest. Let us discuss some easy steps that can help you post by using the Web, Android, or iOS. I’m dead sure that you will end up loving this platform after learning all the posting methods.
How To Post On Pinterest in 2022 – Using Web Browser, Android, and iOS App?
You can post or create a Pin on Pinterest by using your iOS, Android, and Web. It can help you find a variety of content as it links you back to the sources. You can save these Pins and keep them for later use. It is an informative platform more like a search engine that has organic traffic. Let us learn how to post or create a Pin with iOS, Android, and Web. We will also learn how to save a Pin with the help of the browser extension.
Post On Pinterest using the iOS Phone App:
- Open the Pinterest application on your iPhone and log into your account.
- After logging in, you can tap on the profile picture to open your account.
- You will notice a “+” sign at the right top corner of your screen.
- Tap on the “Pin” and select the photo you want to upload.
- Click on the “Next” button to add the title, description, and destination website link.
- Create or select a board you want the Pin to save in.
- You have to allow Pinterest to access your phone’s camera roll for creating a Pin.
Hence these are the simple steps that you can follow as an iOS user to post or create a Pin on Pinterest.
Post On Pinterest using Android Phone App:
- Download the Pinterest application on your phone and open it.
- Sign up or login into your Pinterest account.
- Click on your profile picture to open your account.
- A “+” sign can be noticed in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Tap “Pin” and allow Pinterest to get access to the images in your gallery.
- Take or select the photo you want to upload to your account.
- Add the title, and description and link it with the destination website.
- Select an existing board or create a new one to save your Pin.
Hence the steps for posting on Pinterest on Android and iOS are pretty much the same.
Post On Pinterest using Web Browser:
- Open the webpage onto your PC and log into the Pinterest account.
- You will see a “+” sign on the right bottom corner of the screen.
- Click on the arrow button to upload the photo to your profile.
- Add the image title, description, and link of the destination website.
- The top-right corner has a drop-down menu that can be used to save the Pin on a board or create a new one.
- Click on the “Save” option after selecting the board.
- You add text to the Pin/Post for giving some additional details.
Hence all three methods for posting on Pinterest are discussed step-wise.
You would be interested in checking out Pinterest Video Downloading Tool
Save Pins Using Pinterest Browser Button / Extension:
When using Pinterest on the browser, you can save the Pins with the help of the extension. The Save Button is present on Chrome, Firefox, and Microsoft Edge extensions. Follow the steps to Save Pins by using these extensions.
Steps to Pinterest Save Browser Button
- Go to the specific web store and search for the “Pinterest Save Button.”
- Click on the “Add to,” “Download” or “Get” button to add the Chrome, Firefox, and Microsoft Edge extensions to the browser.
- After downloading the extension, you will have a quick overview of how to use this extension for saving Pins.
- Click on the Pinterest icon from the browser you are using.
- Press the three dots on the right corner to open all the extensions.
- You will see the Pinterest bar in the column.
- Now you search for any image and save it by clicking the Pinterest browser button on it.
- When you click on “Save” you can see a window to create or add it to the board.
- The Pinterest Save Button also gives us a virtual search feature to discover similar products across the internet.
You can add the Pinterest Save Button to your browsers and save multiple images on Pinterest for future use.
Frequently Asked Questions – FAQs
Is there a Pinterest extension / save button?
Yes, Pinterest has web extensions that can help you save any images/products from any web page and create a board. These Pins can be used to make purchases in the future.
How do I post a pin to Pinterest?
You can easily post on Pinterest with your iPhone, Android, or a web browser. All three methods can be followed to post a pin easily.
What is the problem with Pinterest?
One of the biggest problems of Pinterest is the stealing of Pins. People can use your images and upload them with a different URL.
The three step-by-step methods on how to post on Pinterest are discussed in the article above. These are simple and easy to follow for someone new to this platform. The Pins can also be saved with the help of browser extensions. You can create boards and use them for taking inspiration for doing something creative in near future.
Read About: How To Find Someone On Pinterest Easily in 2022