How To Block Or Unblock Someone On Pinterest in 2022?
Pinterest is an image-sharing application that enables users to express themselves with pictures. Many people cannot express themselves by words, so they use images to share their feelings. With millions of people using Pinterest daily, it has become a visual discovery engine for finding recipes, clothes, interior ideas, inspirations, etc. It allows the users to keep them organized by customizing their boards and sharing them with their followers.
Being a public platform, anyone can easily follow and watch the boards you create. Like many other social media applications, Pinterest also gives complete control to its users. If receiving inappropriate or hateful messages, one always has the liberty to block someone from watching their feed. Similarly, an unblock option is also available in case you mistakenly block someone. A few steps on how to block or unblock someone on Pinterest are mentioned below to ease up the process for you.
How To Block Or Unblock Someone On Pinterest?
Straightforward steps have been mentioned in the article about how to block and unblock someone on Pinterest.
Steps to Block Someone on Pinterest:
Simple and easy steps for users are enlisted below to block Pinners from your account:
- Visit the profile of the person you want to block.
- They must have a public profile.
- By tapping the username inside a pin, you can navigate to the required profile.
- Once you are on the profile of the person you want to block, it is just a matter of a few seconds now.
- Find the three dots (…) Button, you will see a block button in the dropdown.
- Press that button, A popup will appear on your screen.
- By clicking on the red block button on Popup, you can block the person from viewing your content.
See How to find someone on Pinterest to Block or Unblock
Steps To Unblock Someone in 2022:
Unblocking someone is the reverse of the blocking process. The following steps to unblock a user are:
- To unblock somebody from Pinterest, go to the account you have blocked previously.
- Towards the upper-right corner of the screen, a “unblock” button can be witnessed.
- By clicking upon that button, a menu appears on the screen.
- Select the unblock option for unblocking the designated person
Frequently Asked Question (FAQ)
Where is the block list on Pinterest?
For blocking anybody on Pinterest, it is necessary to visit the profile of the person you want to block. This can be done by searching them by their usernames.
How long does the Pinterest spam block last?
If you are blocked and cannot access your Pinterest account, you have to wait for a few minutes before trying again. If the Pinners are still experiencing trouble entering their account, it is automatically fixed after 24 hours.
Can you pin too much on Pinterest?
There is no limit to pinning posts on Pinterest. You can pin as much as you like, but it is recommended to spread out and do not stick to similar content daily.
Read the official article for Details about Pin Limits
Straightforward steps have been mentioned in the article above on how to block and unblock someone on Pinterest. These help the Pinners to use their accounts effortlessly without any interruption. Inappropriate messages or posts are just a click away from blocking. Pinterest gives full liberty to millions of its users to handle their accounts according to their liking.